Our practice is dedicated to providing all our patients in North Atlanta and Northlake with outstanding eye exams
From eye exams and contact lens fittings, to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, our optometrists provide
comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a range of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye and macular degeneration. In addition, along with LensCrafters at Dr. Steven R Warstadt & Associates, we offer the exclusive Clarifye service as well as treat a variety of eye emergencies.
Our services include:
- We appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us to provide you with your best eye health and sight correction. Here’s what you may expect and what we request in order to make your office visit effective and efficient for you.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- During your Clarifye exam, your doctor uses advanced, digital equipment to map the unique fingerprint of your eye.
- Clarifye is the new digital eye exam from LensCrafters that's five times more accurate than previous examination tools.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes? You don't have to go to your primary care physician for help with these issues.
- Look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- To simplify things for our patients, we've created our Eye Health Library, a comprehensive library of vision-related information. We invite you to browse through.