Dr. Steven R. Warstadt & Associates Are Proud To Serve All Your Eye Care Needs!
Dr. Steven R. Warstadt, Dr. Sonal Patel, Dr. Radhakrishna Patel, Dr. Melina Friedman, and Dr. Thuan Tran are your local family Eye Care Specialists. We provide quality eye care services in Atlanta; we truly care about the health of your eyes and provide Comprehensive Vision Care to all family members. We are conveniently located in Atlanta, Georgia and service Tucker, Doraville, Chamblee, Scottdale, Avondale Estates, Clarkston, Stone Mountain, Lilburn, North Druid Hills, Norcross and the entire Northeast Atlanta area. We stock contact lenses that you can conveniently order online; we also offer eye exams, emergency treatment as well as the management of eye diseases. Thanks to our partnership with LensCrafters, you can conveniently get the latest in designer eye frames and sunglasses.
Dr. Steven R. Warstadt, Dr. Sonal Patel, Dr. Radhakrishna Patel, Dr. Melina Friedman, and Dr. Thuan Tran are your local family Eye Care Specialists providing:
- Comprehensive Vision care to all family members
- Eye Examinations
- Contact lens fitting and evaluations
- Hundreds of contact lenses in stock
- Online contact lens store for your convenience
- Emergency eye treatment
- Management of eye diseases
- Cataract and Lasik evaluation
- Located in Atlanta, Georgia serving the areas of Tucker, Doraville, Chamblee, Scottdale, Stone Mountain, Avondale Estates, Clarkston, Lilburn, Norcross, North Druid Hills, and the entire Northeast Atlanta area
- Partnered with LensCrafters where they offer the latest in designer eyeglass frames, high-quality spectacle lenses and sunglasses
Ask Dr. Steven R. Warstadt & Associates your Eye Care Questions
You’re not alone. One out of five Americans has allergies, and half of the allergy sufferers have itchy eyes. Here’s how to determine if your symptoms are caused by allergies: If your eyes are red and itchy, you likely have allergies. If your eyes are burning, you might have dry eye. If you wake up with gooey eyes, you may have a bacterial or viral infection.
Since 1988, I have been serving the Northlake area, I have experienced many changes with the community. I have seen many of my patients grow from children to young adults, while at the same time I have served the needs of their parents as they have moved into middle age.
Yes! Click here to conveniently purchase all of your contact lens needs.
Low Vision Q&A with Dr. Friedman
Low vision is a significant visual impairment that can't be corrected fully with glasses, contact lenses, medication or eye surgery.
There are many diseases that can cause low vision. Some of the most common causes include macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and retinitis pigmentosa. The risk or depth of many of the most common causes of low vision can increase with age, although some people can be born with a visual impairment.
Now!!! Order Contact Lenses Even While in Your PJs!
Save time and money ordering from our online contact lens store.
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
- Monday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed